Below are a some free workous for you to try. Some specificially target muscle groups, whilst others just go for the overall body conditioning workout. Exercises are to be done in a circuit like fashion.
The aim initially may be just to get through to the end or even half of the workout. Feel free to change the reps, weight or number of sets/rounds you do.
I personally have done all of these and have put most of my clients through all of them.
These workouts are designed in a particular way so that they:
- don't require a lot of equipment or space
- can be done pretty much anywhere
- get your heart rate up and body sweating
- can be done as fast or slow as you want/need
- can be tweaked to all different fitness levels
When attempting these workouts or "Beat Downs" as I like to call them, I like to time them to see where I'm at and if I'm improving.